About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
This position requires a results-driven and innovativeleader to serve in the role of a Vendor Management Analyst. The primaryobjectives of this position are to assist the Vendor Manager with analysis andresolution of issues effecting the Contact Center, serving primarily as the channelmanager for chat.
In addition, the Analyst must monitoreffectiveness of business processes, make recommendations, and coordinateimplementation for system, process and performance improvements resulting intimely and accurate completion of customer issues and meeting Contact Centerperformance metrics.
What you'll do
- Provide data and make process recommendations to successfully meet and exceed results in all Contact Center Metrics: customer satisfaction, quality, facilities, service levels, training, process & procedures and management of multiple business lines.
- Assist in coordination with various departments to ensure smooth functioning of the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) operations.
- Ability to use all Contact Center tools to effectively analyze data to manage performance at all levels.
- Act as a liaison and interfaces cross-functionally to maintain communication between business groups.
- Will be a subject matter expert for all workload handled in the Contact Center.
- Will review content used in customer service related scenarios including training and developmental materials.
- Provide recommendations to leadership and BPO in support of the account.
- Participate in weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Will identify and work on areas of improvement at BPO across various skills to achieve Brand KPIs performance.
- Travel both international and domestically to BPO partners.
Periodic travel to vendor locations as needed for quarterly and annual business reviews as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Who you are
Bachelordegree preferred or equivalent experience.
3-5 years Contact Center experience supporting multiple channels(email, chat, customer service).
1-2years experience of reporting and analysis experience required.
Ability to beflexible with schedule and work under high pressure in a complex environment.
Ability to work in afast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks in parallel.
Strong computer skills,with an emphasis on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs