Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
About the role
The Associate Marketing Manager - Audience Experience, North America, isresponsible for optimizing how content comes together to create a compellingexperience for each customer. This team is accountable for developing acompelling experience, measured by engagement/sales across site and email. Theunique value this team brings is a deep understanding of personalization andsegmentation strategy, a holistic view of market and customer experience, andanalytical prowess to make messaging recommendations, drive strategy, andhighlight channel innovation needs.
Thisposition will report to the Senior Manager of Audience Experience, NorthAmerica.
What you'll do
- Maintain the marketing calendar and ensure the customer is receiving a cohesive & meaningful experience across both site & email
- Assist in strategy & execution of the customer experience where content comes together across email and site marketing.
- QA & Proofing email and site content
- Execute a strong customer experience and fuel that vision through process, analytics, testing, innovation, and content to optimize our channel experiences
- Accountable for optimizing engagement, sales and customer formation via marketing content
Who you are
- Positive attitude and ability to manage change, thrive in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects
- History of effective cross-functional partnerships and working through multiple levels of an organization
- High attention to detail
- Tremendous organization and process management
- Able to analyze current business needs and make strategic recommendations to drive the business forward
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially the ability to glean insights and tell a story from the data
- Strong analytical skills and strong knowledge of excel are a must, Experience in Omniture a plus
- 2+ years of relevant marketing experience
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs