About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
As a Senior Recruiter, you’re responsible for managing the full lifecycle recruiting process. You identify, develop, and execute effective sourcing strategies to build teams and organizations. You’re a champion of both the business and talent and are responsible for finding talent that no one else can through the relationships you build and the creative and innovative sourcing techniques you employ. You’ll guide the candidate journey in partnership with HR and other business partners to ensure we’re delivering a best-in-class experience to potential talent.
What you'll do
- Accountable for high-volume full lifecycle recruiting for complex searches and functions; including proactive sourcing in order to fill current open roles and build pipeline for future talent needs within the Global Supply Chain function.
- Develop and employ effective sourcing strategies that deliver high caliber and diverse talent for current and future needs.
- Effectively collaborate with business partners in order to drive talent acquisition results.
- Create innovative approaches to attracting talent by leveraging social media platforms and advanced sourcing tools while managing current key recruiting tools in partnership with talent scout(s).
- Lead the business in providing a consistent and brand right candidate experience.
Who you are
5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience to include niche complex roles; Global Supply Chain recruiting is preferred, but not required.
2+ years of management experience in recruiting preferred, but not required.
You’re a strong leader with experience leading programs and project related initiatives.
You’re great at multitasking, can flex and work within multiple functions and/or channels as needed.
Networking comes naturally to you. You have expertise in advanced sourcing, exceptionally strong networking skills, candidate research and cold-calling.
You’re confident, yet humble and can effectively consultant and partner with multiple business partners with varying needs.
You’re curious and understand the external landscape. You use marketplace insight and strong business acumen to develop strategies to help meet business goals.
Being organized motivates you. You can effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands.
Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs