About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Associate Program Manager is the studio-based resource on the Old NavyOnline product operations team. This leader will manage the day-to-day detailsof on-figure and laydown product photography execution, connectingcross-functional teams (Creative, Product Ops, Merchandising) on keyinitiatives and ensuring that critical photography elements (sample workflow,copy workflow, responsible budget management) are aligned with annual andseasonal strategies set by HQ
What you'll do
- Studio-based lead forOld Navy Online product photography strategy, workflow, and tools
- Oversee the photo studiosample management process for Old Navy Online
- Manageproduct flow to and from product or special photo shoots and Old Navy HQ
- Exportand socialize monthly/weekly/daily photography needs using photo tools
- Resolvedata inconsistencies; present solutions to BP’s and track resolution
- Identifyand solve workflow issues; implement process improvements on a daily basis
- Leadproduct ops contact for seasonal hindsight meetings with photo studio team
- Forecast seasonal photoshoot volume; provide key information to Senior Program Manager for the purposeof seasonal planning and scheduling
- Reports to Senior Program Manager; Partners with Photographers, Stylists,Assistant Stylists, Digital Artists, Art Directors, Photo Producers, Merchantsand Brand Business Partners
Who you are
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Management experience
- Ability to work within teams and partnerships
- Ability to work well under extreme pressure and change
- Technical proficiency in PC and Mac OS platforms, Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor of Arts
- 1-3 years experience supervising others
- 1-3 Project Management skills
- Ecommerce experience preferred
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs