Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
About the role
The Director of Digital Production- Operations role will lead our organization in development of site, email and promotional content for Gap.com across several markets—US, Canada, EU/UK/Germany, Japan, and Gap Factory. This role is a critical leadership role for the brand orchestrating many different cross-functional teams and competing priorities.
What you'll do
- Lead global digital operations team across site, email, andpromotions.
- Own internal pipeline for site, email and promotioncreation.
- Drive business adherence against cross-functional capacityand SLA’s.
- Influence SLA’s with key vendors and cross-functionalpartners to balance efficiency with flawless execution.
- Connect with digital innovation team and key centralstakeholders to ensure we have a best in class operations model deliveringagainst a modern eCommerce experience.
- Manages a team inclusive of direct reports spanning SeniorProducer to Producer.
Who you are
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to juggle numerous priorities, complexity and change with ease and vigor.
- You have executive presence with frequent interaction and need to influence cross-functional leadership team.
- You have the unique ability to balance capacity discussions with growth mindset.
- You are highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining and evangelizing operational processes for a project, team, and broader organization.
- You are an expert in people management and development of teams, leveraging individual talents to maximize team productivity and strategic growth
- Ideally 8-10 years-experience within Digital Operations, eCommerce experience a plus.
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs