INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
What you'll do
- Work as a member of the copy team to write compelling, on-brand, SEO-friendly product copy and brand bios, ensuring copy details are accurate (i.e. fabric content, measurements, country of origin, etc.)
- Proof and fact-check all complete copy on a daily basis
- Partner with Ecommerce team to manage and prioritize new merchandise through the studioetouching/merchandising workflow
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with the photo studio/merchandisers on the status of product copy
- Upload finalized copy into the content management system, Demandware
- Ad-hoc copy tasks, from updating website and store FAQ pages to updating the style guide when necessary
Who you are
- 1-2 years of E-commerce copywriting or professional writing/editorial experience.
- Must have the ability to write, edit, proofread, and fact-check copy, adhering to brand style guide.
- Must be able to properly inspect and measure clothing.
- Knowledge of fabrics and fibers - able to utilize proper/customer-facing terms
- Experience in working with a CMS (content management system) or similar web based software preferred.
- SEO experience ideal, or willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of the fashion space – must be familiar with Intermix and its brands.
- Must work well as part of a team and be able to productively use feedback to improve copy.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs