About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for an Operations Supervisor who is responsible for leading and developing a team of Operations specialists within the area of intraday WFM to provide exceptional service to customers while working to deliver financial and service level objectives. This is done by providing feedback and coaching that drives customer (internal or external) satisfaction, business results, and creates a competitive advantage for the business. In this role, the Supervisor will partner with other functional areas within the contact center, and develop relationships with other internal/external business partners. The Supervisor achieves results through exceptional decision quality, talent building, and an extraordinary customer focus and developing a team focused on the customer and service level objectives.
What you'll do
- Ensure the quality of the internal and external customer experience
- Develop and align team goals with organizational objectives
- Assist with escalated business partner issues as needed
- Identify and report criticaleoccurring high-impacting customer service issues to Manager
- Develop tactics to meet service levels, abandonment rates, and other metrics (key performance indicators/KPIs) across several inbound call departments including external customer chats
- Identify problems in meeting KPIs; resolve them to the satisfaction of customers and contact center business objectives
- Effective management of the Performance Coaching process to review OS performance to improve productivity and quality
- Drive efficient staffing by managing floor resources, adding hours as required, and assisting with voluntary time off (VTO) as required
- Provide input for various system development and enhancement innovations.
- Work with manager to coordinate, collaborate, and oversee various contact center initiatives
- Provide supervision to an Operations Specialist team consisting of 8-12 employees
- Review accurate attendance and Kronos records and meet reporting deadlines
- Participate in the hiring process and incorporate seasonal employees into teams to meet call demand
- Actively engage in career pathing and career development for employees
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years customer service experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of leadership experience
- Experience with remote and/or cross-site supervision preferred
- Knowledge of contact center technologies, including but not limited to: Avaya, Salesforce, IEX, Contact Center routing, etc.
- PC skills: Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and/or other software/database skills
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs