About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Senior Coordinator on Product Campaign Marketing team will support Brand Managers in executing value marketing to the Old Navy customer base of over 30M, with specialized support for the highly promotional Today Only Deal program. Reporting to the Associate Marketing Manager, Product + TOD Campaigns, this role will manage day-to-day execution of the Today Only program, receiving programmatic direction and details, translating into creative-facing briefs. Additionally, this role is responsible for ensuring flawless communication for upcoming marketing events to the Old Navy fleet of over 1,000 stores, as well as other miscellaneous administrative tasks supporting the team-at-large. S/he proactively takes steps to work cross functionally to support these efforts, prioritizing clear communication, exceptional detail-orientation and strong willingness to learn.
What you'll do
- Support Associate Marketing Manager with in-season briefing, content development & execution of One Day Sales content across site, email & retail placements inclusive of US & it’s leveraged markets (Canada & Mexico)
- Foster solid partnerships with cross-functional teams including but not limited to: Digital Production, Creative, Styling, Print Production, Program Management, & Merchandising
- Develop One Day Sale content with a customer focused lens and execute flawlessly to minimize friction at all promo touchpoint
- Participate in final creative validation of One Day Sale assets across channels
- Aggressively manage in-season changes, adjusting strategy and content as needed and following up with appropriate partners to ensure seamless customer experience
- Manage day-to-day store communications for all Event messaging to ensure successful posting for marketing collateral across our 1,000+ stores, as well as maintaining a current repository of all current marketing collateral available to the field (One Sheet)
- Initiate template set-up for pre-season photo planning (Message framework)
- Facilitate initial work order requests for the team for both pre and in-season projects via Workfront
Who you are
- 1-2 years of experience in retail marketing; content and promotions experience required
- Email & digital marketing experienced strongly preferred
- Dynamic team player who can foster excellent working relationships with cross functional partners from many areas
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, cool under pressure
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proven commitment to deadlines, accuracy, and professionalism
- BA/BS required
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs