Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
About the role
The Marketing Coordinator, Specialty Store Experience is responsible for assisting in the development of integrated, brand-right store experience projects that motivate customers shopping in Gap, Specialty stores.
What you'll do
- Coordinate the planning of all seasonal window and in-store creative elements
- Support the development of strategic and tactical creative briefs to meet business and sales objectives
- Assist the creative development and integration of seasonal messaging initiatives, including the seasonal signage process and execution
- Manage projects that fall outside a season but align with brand objectives, including test and respond initiatives
- Partner closely with the Project Management team to ensure flawless execution of concepts with regards to budget, scope and schedule
- Partner closely with the Promotions team to create a holistic experience for our customers across all in store touchpoints
- Communicate with the Store Operations team ensure seamless execution of all seasonal marketing
- Review the Global Marketing Directive and Global Visual Directive for marketing content and accuracy and manage communications with our Global partners to provide clear direction and consistent execution
Who you are
- 2-3 years of marketing experience, preferably within a retail organization
- Strong interpersonal skills; positive, energetic and excellent communication
- Flexible, responsive, detail oriented and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to track multiple projects, adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines
- Must be proactive and solution-oriented, with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to think strategically, creatively and problem solve
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, Smartsheet, Workfront, Google Drive, One Drive, Box Drive, Oracle and Allocadia
- BA in Marketing/Communications
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs