INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
What you'll do
- Develop vendor level sales and inventory plans that align with department objectives
- Develop SKU plans by channel by month
- Own OTB and sales and inventory forecasting
- Recommend and execute in-season markdown and pricing strategies which appropriately address aged inventory levels, maximize profitability and increase sell-thru.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Influence cross-functional partners to drive to desired outcomes
- Own business recaps (weekly, monthly, quarterly) to inform short and long-term financial strategies/action plans
- Initiate and create analysis to recap business by vendor and channel to create actionable strategies with the buying team to drive sales and achieve gross margin profitability.
- Recommend buys based on thorough analysis of retail business to achieve increased sales, profitability and sell-thru %
- Support a team-oriented, innovative, results-oriented environment
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent
- 2-5 years wholesale merchandise planning experience preferred
- Financial and Business acumen: Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable strategy; proficiency in retail math
- Influencing & Negotiation: Can present ideas and directions that lead others to action
- Systems and Tools Acumen: Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and have aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
- Collaboration: Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse groups of business partners
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities with a strong sense of urgency
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs