About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for a new Corporate Security Reception Team member for our Rocklin Call Center. A successful candidate will be someone that enjoys working with the public, has great customer service skills and has a strong sense of duty and care for their fellow employees. Your time will be split between working reception at the front desk for a very busy call center and performing patrols, audits and responding to incidents including first-aid response. First-aid/CPR/AED training is provided to all team members.
What you'll do
- Performs general administrative duties.
- Monitors employee, vendor and visitor entrances and exits from the building and verifies and process employees that forget or lose their access control badge.
- Assures that all contractors and visitors are signed in and escorted to work areas.
- Answers heavy phone traffic
- Conduct bag checks on all employees, vendors and visitors entering and leaving the building.
- Assists in Fire and Earthquake drill and evacuations.
- Responsible for keeping the facility secure during non-operational hours.
- Monitors and respond to facility alarms and monitor facilities’/campus’ CCTV system
- Maintains communications with the Loss Prevention and Facility Management.
- Responsible for work assigned posts such as:Call Center/Data Center floor- Patrolling, maintaining LP visibility to campus personnel, reporting unusual activities or observations.
Who you are
High School diploma or equivalent required.
2 - 3 years of customer service experience preferred.
Prior reception experience preferred.
Must present a professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
Available to work any shift or facility within campus upon request.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs