INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
The Manager, Digital Analytics & Strategy role is a key position within INTERMIX’s eCommerce team. This critical role will help the organization understand website performance drivers and deliver actionable insights to drive business decisions. This role is responsible for strategic analytics around the overall performance of INTERMIX’s web business and will be a strong cross-functional partner to Digital Marketing, CRM, Website Merchandising and Operations Teams.
What you'll do
- Owns overall website reporting & analytics. Defines KPIs and measurement to improve the online customer experience, remove friction, increase conversion and accelerate growth in the web business. Identifies key performance indicators, builds dashboards, presents key insights weekly, monthly and quarterly and provides data and insights to improve business performance.
- Learns the online customer’s behaviors and identifies drop off points with a specific focus on website merchandising, campaigns and site functionalities. Provides regular optimization recommendations. Monitors site to identify problems, root causes and provide resolution.
- Partners cross functionally with various teams to create standard and ad hoc reporting to drive positive business results. Collaborates with CRM and Digital Marketing team to leverage digital data in customer journey. Works closely with website merchandising to identify opportunities to improve site merchandising product, category and landing page performance.
- Responsible for onsite testing roadmap (A/B or MVT experimentation). Using data, will recommend onsite testing priorities. Owns end-to-end testing process, design, execution, data and statistical analysis, includes hypothesis & KPIs. Provides analysis of each experiment.
- Serves as web analytics administrator and manages website tagging to ensure site is properly tracked. Subject Matter Expert in website analytics. Trains partners on tools to enable self-service for business monitoring.
Who you are
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field
- 3-5 plus years experience working in strategy and retail including hands on participation in analytic projects with cross functional teams to drive business decisions.
- Strong intellectual curiosity; must be able to think critically and strategically. Must be able to think about a problem, hypothesize solutions and dig into the data to figure things out.
- Extensive experience with web analytics tools (GA360) BI tools (DOMO); Tag Management Tools, & data layer management. Experience with testing software (Optimizely/Monetate) preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability to deliver actional insights that drive positive business results.
- Must be able to synthesize, articulate and effectively present complex data/analyses verbally or in written form in a variety of presentation settings (one on one, small and large, groups, with peers, and management).
- Must be detail oriented and a quick learner. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player who is able to work cross functionally.
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs