About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Associate Marketing Manager will be the expert inunderstanding who is visiting oldnavy.com and how we can most effectivelycommunicate with our customers while they’re visiting our site. The Associate Manager will support the Director of Email& Contact Strategy and the Content Marketing teams. S/he will beresponsible for performing site and email marketing analyses to help drivecontinuous improvement within our digital marketing campaigns.
What you'll do
- Compile analyses for all website marketing content acrossdevices on a weekly, monthly, campaign and as-needed basis
- Deliver campaign-based analyses to Commercial Planning, ContentMarketing and Creative teams to drive continuous improvement in commercial planand storytelling content
- Provide story type - based analyses to inform pre-seasonsite architecture, storytelling templates and campaign execution
- Support Director with monthly site and email hind-sightingto drive optimization across channels and inform pre-season commercial planning
- Be an expert in using data to drive customer behavior onsite and improving our email contact strategies
- Partner with internal groups (Advanced Analytics, Big Data, GapTech,Production) to optimize our reporting dashboards and drive improvements in ourpersonalization and contact strategies
- Identify opportunities for site content personalizationbased on customer data and offers, including recognizing synergies in contactstrategy across site and email.
- Participate in the development of A/B tests for site andemail, and provide results and recommendations for all marketing led testing
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant business/analyticsmajor
- Digital analytics and marketing experience required
- Must possess understanding of segmentation and/orpersonalization strategies
- Comfortable performing complex analyses to generate datadriven insights and recommendations
- Proactive approach to data exploration and opportunityidentification
- Ability to distill complex data analyses into digestible,actionable ideas
- Politically savvy with track record of navigating multiplelevels of an organization.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, deal withambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects
- History of creating effective cross-functional partnershipsand working through multiple levels of an organization
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail and a sense ofurgency
- Passion for Gap and the retail/fashion industry and a trackrecord of being customer focused.
- Familiarity with enterprise-level analytics platform required.Experience with Adobe Analytics/Omniture preferred
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Background in e-commerce preferred
- 1+ years of marketing or analytics experience
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs