About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Graphic Designer, Seasonal Pod is part of the greater Seasonal Creative Marketing Team.
What you'll do
- Develop innovative design assets to support marketing growth, focusing on digital media: emails, digital promos, site banners print signage, direct mail, and special seasonal initiatives.
- Meet with internal teams and project managers to discuss business objectives and requirements of a specific job. Collaborate with Art Director, Project Managers, and Editorial teams to present multiple solutions per project.
- Design weekly digital campaigns using templates and toolkits, adhering to Old Navy brand standards.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in deadline driven environments, and make suggested edits provided by the Art Director, editorial team and key cross functional partners
- Provide design solutions in a fast-paced work environment.
- Produce accurate and high-quality work, and review/approve mechanical files produced by Production Artists.
- Maintain an intimate understanding of our brand, associates and customers and stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitive insights.
Who you are
- A keen eye for detail along with a healthy mix of creative and technical know-how.
- Strong typography and layout skills.
- A solution-minded designer who keeps brand guidelines top-of-mind.
- Able to jump on hot projects and work well under tight deadlines while maintaining brand standards.
- Able to execute tactical direction given from Art Directors
- Able to manage workload, timing and deliver work on time
- Are well organized with a strong sense of ownership
- BA in Graphic Design or related area.
- Self-starter with 3-5 years experience
- Retail or agency experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs