About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
The Manager of Email Marketing will be responsible for the email marketing function with a focus on analytics, forecasting, email segmentation, circulation and personalization strategies, and optimization. They will come from a retail background and will have extensive knowledge of the ecommerce consumer space, with a passion for email and content marketing. They will work with the cross functional marketing teams (brand communications, commercial planning and digital) on the brand email strategy with accountability for optimizing the email business.
What you'll do
- Budgeting, Forecasting & Reporting: Manage forecasting process for all file size, segments and email cadence, including monthly/weekly/daily forecasting reporting at a channel level for traffic, revenue, spend and other performance KPI’s. Partner with company planning to ensure alignment to total brand budget and forecast.
- Drive and Grow Email Strategy: Responsible for segmentation, file health, forecasting, testing and overarching direction of email program. This includes optimization of daily batch & blast emails as well as developing the strategy and execution of triggered campaigns, including personalization and segmentation strategies.
- Drive Optimization: Seek optimization and growth through continuous cadence of A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, creative partnership, landing page/site optimization and more.
Who you are
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in ecommerce with a proven track record in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Exceptional understanding of all aspects of email marketing, file growth and analytics
- Strong proficiency in digital trends and best practices
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically and innovatively
- Robust quantitative skills including forecasting ability and ROI analyses – demonstrated ability to apply Strong proficiency in Omniture, Google Analytics and other web metric systems
- Retail / ecommerce experience required. and CRM background is a plus.
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs