About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
NOTE: For Internal Candidates, to process your application, please provide the Job Number of the position when sending your application.
Job Oversee the management and planning of RDM, nWMS, and RGTI WMS projects across the global DC network. Manage the WMS product team to handle escalations and remove roadblocks. Manage a DevOps product team model with an emphasis on continuous improvement. Ensure team and projects follow proper process including utilization of agile methodologies. Work with infrastructure teams responsible for software stack that manages and integrates with all distribution center functions. Work with the Centralized Product Lines (InfoSec, Infrastructure, Audit and Risk, etc) to understand their needs and project time lines. Work with other Product Lines in GapTech and their TMs and Product Managers to understand resource needs from this team. Provide feedback and career guidance to full time employees. Participate in product line strategy discussions around architecture and process improvements.
Who you are
Education: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics Engineering or related field and 5 years of progressive post baccalaureate experience in job offered or related occupation.
Experience and/or education must include:
1. RGTI Warehouse Management Systems;
2. nWMS (Sterling) Warehouse Management Systems; and
3. RDM (Oracle) Warehouse Management Systems
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs