INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
This position ispart of the Inventory Control Team, which mission is to overall improve efficiencyof Intermix inventory receipt flow. The Inventory Control Planning Analyst is primarilyresponsible for maintaining the accuracy of inventory warehouse to support through partnership of corporate, warehouse andfield teams. Tracks, reports, own and communicate inventory movement. Supportsthe Buying Team on inbound and outbound of the delivery ofgoods to improve visibility, anticipation and cost on receipt flow. Thisposition reports to the Inventory Control Planner.
What you'll do
- Participate in Vendor onboarding process incoordination with Buying, Accounting and Inventory Control Team including Deliveryand Receiving Instructions, Invoicing Instructions, Packing Instructions,
- Obtain all info from Vendors and Buyingdepartment to coordinate set-up of vendors by Gap Accounts Payable/InventoryControl
- Coordinate with Buying Team and Brand partnersto ensure proper freight coordination, vendor charge backs, ticketing, shipmentlateness and accuracy
- Track receipts and partner with vendors toensure on time delivery
- Partner with Transportation group to ensurefreight and customs processes are followed
- Alert Buying team on inventory receipt issues tomaintain proper inventory flow into DC and Photo studio
- Oversees Return to Vendor store transfers andthe returning of product back to Vendor from DC
- Provides information to Manager for sales auditof reserves on RTV’s
- Creates, maintains and distributes weeklyinventory related reports for corporate and field
- Partners with Accounting and Warehouse toresolve and communicate receipt discrepancies
Who you are
- 1-2 years of supply chain coordination experience, preferably in a retail organization
- Strong Excel and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Strong technical aptitude, including ability and desire to learn company systems and tools and ability to perform root cause analysis, oracle systems a plus
- Ability to work independently and/or collaboratively with other groups, as necessary
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing and fast-paced environment
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm to drive results with a team-oriented approach
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs