About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The PPOF Photo Producer is responsible for ensuring that all
product photography is captured in accordance with product launch dates and
that the creative vision is carried out seasonally. The PPOF Photo Producer
will be able to identify the need for production resources as PPOF demand
What you'll do
- Partner closely with ONOL Photo Studio Account team to
- schedule shoot dates, book studio space, confirm sample delivery, styling
- pieces etc.;
- Partner with the Photo Art Director to research, evaluate,
- negotiate and book Models, Wardrobe Stylists, Glam artists etc.
- Support the Styling Director with creating the seasonal PPOF
- style guide documents
- Maintain clear communication with Marketing and Merch teams;
- Confirm correct crew for each shoot – photographer, photo
- assistant (if needed), Art Director, Digital Artist(s), Glam artists, Stylist
- and Stylist Asst, Caterer;
- Partner closely with ONOL Mktg Sr. Photo Producer and Asst.
- AD on casting and booking appropriate models;
- Negotiate model fees; Maintain close relations with model agents;
- schedule go-see’s as needed.
- Create and send call sheets;
- Provide shotlists at beginning of every shoot;
- Ensure space is set up for all teams: photo, styling, glam,
- catering, etc.
- Estimate accurate shoot costs and create work orders;
- Establish relationships with model agencies in order to
- ensure team has visibility to top modeling talent when casting
- Understand brand marketing’s creative vision
- Schedule style outs according to shoot needs with
- appropriate teams;
- Support Stylist team, especially communication back to the Styling
- Supply styling feedback as needed/ensure that styling is
- reflective of creative direction;
- Contact for any production (catering, model, crew, and
- merchandising) concerns during the day;
- Responsible for kicking off the shoot week and informing the
- team of expectations;
- Daily production meetings, if necessary;
- Processing invoices in a timely manner;
- Managing any vendor issues/disputes;
- Maintaining budget workbooks up to date with all PPOF
- estimates and actualizing invoices;
- Partnering closely with Marketing team on budget;
- Attending monthly forecast meetings;
Who you are
- 5+ years experience producing photography shoots both instudio (on-figure experience is a must)
- 5+ years experience in model/talent sourcing, booking,production relating to photo shoots
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from a 4-year College or Universitypreferred
- Solution oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Resourceful under pressure
- Team player with a high level of professionalism
- A keen attention to detail;
- The ability to understand photo shoot workflow;
- Clear communication to all necessary teams – this is a must.
- A detail-oriented self-starter with excellent timemanagement skills, including ability to prioritize and multi task
- Proficient with software applications such as Word, Excel,Google docs and Adobe Acrobat.
- The capacity to find efficiencies both in production andfinancial analysis to maximize resources
- A clear understanding and respect of budget; maintain closeties with ONOL Mktg Photo Producers with regards to shared budget.
- The ability to schedule model and crew needs in order toensure budget;
- The ability to establish self as point person on set; ownerof production;
- A clear understanding of ON product in order to be avaluable liaison between the Director of Styling, Merchant team and photo set;
- The skill set necessary to proactively identify and solvefor workflow issues.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs