About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Provides supervision along with creating and sustaining an environment that motivates high performance, recognizes and rewards excellence of individuals and teams, and focuses on creating an exceptional and low-effort customer experience.
What You'll Do:
What you'll do
- Provide supervision of a Customer Service team consisting of up to 25 employees.
- Monitor Customer Service Consultant’s performance metrics to improve productivity and overall quality responses; ensure a high quality, low effort customer experience.
- Understand and leverage Call Center reports (productivity, quality, customer feedback, call volume and service levels) to drive team results.
- Act as a customer advocate to provide problem resolution and expedite responses.
- Identify and report criticaleoccurring customer service issues to Leadership.
- Develop and align team and individual goals with organizational objectives.
- Collaborate with business partners to resolve issues, manage employee concerns and improve processes; both locally, cross-site and cross-department.
Who you are
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
One to three years inbound/outbound call center customer service experience.
Two year’s supervisory experience
Demonstrated ability to coach, motivate and develop employees
PC skills: Microsoft Office—Word, Excel, Access or other software/database skills
Knowledge of software applications (call management routing, quality monitoring, workforce management and customer management systems)
Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
Drive for results and contribute to business objectives with proactive approach
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs