About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Customer Support Supervisor provides supervision along with creating and sustaining an environment that recognizes and rewards excellence of individuals and teams, and focuses mitigating fraud loss while ensuring an appropriate balance between risk and customer experience.
What you'll do
- Provide supervision of a Customer Support team consisting of 20-25 employees.
- Identify/Implement process opportunities to mitigate loss, reduce expenses, increase efficiencies and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Monitor department workload and identify roadblocks that impact service level goals.
- Provide agents with support and guidance on a large range of potentially sensitive issues (personal situations, leaves, benefits, accommodations, time off, schedules, etc), taking appropriate partners as required.
- Manage escalated customer issues and interactions, providing thorough and expedient resolutions through direct interactions with customers.
- Identify criticaleoccurring customer service issues and fraud trends and present creative and innovative solutions to Leadership.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of customer service experience.
- 3 + years of supervisory experience
- Experience with leading remote agents and/or cross site agents
- Prior ecommerce experience mitigating fraud activity and loss
- Proven ability to make quality decisions in time sensitive situations
- Proven ability to drive results and contribute to business objectives with proactive approach
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office; proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs