About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Senior Analyst for CSSC Statutory Reporting prepares statutory financial statements for audited and unaudited legal entities and leads financial statement audits. This position will work directly with external auditors and provide information as requested. The Senior Analyst communicates effectively with internal and external business partners and escalates issues when appropriate. The Senior Analyst collaborates with team and cross-functional partners and works with a high degree of integrity.
What you'll do
- Prepares statutory financial statements
- Leads financial statement audits and communicates with external auditors
- Compiles portions of the annual Proxy statement
- Prepares internal management reporting
- Provides support to the Tax, Treasury and Legal departments
- Prepares balance sheet reconciliations and posts journal entries for assigned legal entities
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting (CPA a plus, or someone working towards a CPA)
- 3 to 5 years of related business experience in Finance, Accounting or related field, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility
- Confident, authentic communicator
- Thrives in a team environment
- Able to be flexible in responding to different business objectives
- Analytical thinker with proven problem solving ability
- Understands business partner’s requests, through conversation and inquiry, and provides appropriate responses and deliverables
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs