About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Associate Program Manager is a 360° projectmanager, collaborating with Creative, Editorial and Brand Managementpartners to ensure scope and schedule expectations are clearlydefined and met by all team members during the in-season pipeline.S/he tracks the creative through all pipeline milestones fromin-season kick-off to final leadership approval, guidingcross-functional partners toward timely development and approval. TheAssociate Program Manager works closely with his/her Program Managerto set and enforce best practices within the creative developmentpipeline.
What you'll do
Creates project timelines and sets milestones anddeliverables in a web-based project management tool.
Facilitates cross-functional kick-offs, reviews andapprovals for vehicle specific content.
Recaps milestone meeting takeaways and defines nextsteps and subsequent milestones.
Coordinates review and final sign-off of vehiclespecific content, escalating to the Senior Program Manager whenadditional leadership reviews and follow-ups are needed.
Manages into creative changes with cross-functionalpartners, as required from in-season business reactions.
Partners with Marketing Production and DigitalProduction to ensure deliverables are seamlessly passed off for finaldelivery and build.
Escalates issues and recommendations to Senior ProgramManager with an appropriate sense of urgency.
Manages tight deadlines and changing priorities,sometimes intra-day.
Who you are
- Highly process-oriented with superior skills inadhering to and further optimizing defined operational structures
- Working facility with online collaboration toolsand content management systems (Workfront, Airtable, MS Exchange/Office)
- Exceptional detail-orientation, critical thinking analysis,with previous experience in traffic or project management
- Excellent written and verbal skills; enjoysinteracting with multiple functions of a company
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of project management experience,preferably in the digital, eCommerce space and/or retail environment
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs