About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
Someone great to support us in the Associate Program Manager role, focusing on online product presentation, product catalog management, pipeline coordination, and cross-functional communication. In this role, you’ll be a key member of the eCommerce Operations team, supporting the pipeline needs of the website. You’ll be an expert in the product photography pipeline, managing a substantial volume of executional tasks within a fast-paced environment. This Associate Program Manager will work within a high-visibility space, with flawless execution always at top of mind.
What you'll do
- Establish a thorough knowledge of the Old Navy’s product lifecycle pipeline, from design to online product presentation, for daily troubleshooting and issue tracking.
- Coordinate executional workflow with cross-functional partners for Old Navy Online (ONOL) Product Photography pipeline program. Develop and execute new strategies with Old Navy Creative, Marketing, Merchandising, and Studio Photography Account teams.
- Maintain and socialize seasonal product presentation pipeline documentation and materials (timeline, strategy, process).
- Support key pipeline milestones and meetings by preparation of critical administrative tasks for cross-functional partners: book meetings, prepare materials, socialize outcomes.
- Partner with Technical Product Design teams to gather accurate fit information for ONOL product photography pipeline, Size Guides, and product page descriptions.
- Gather and assemble Product Fit data for ONOL Size Guides site production build and perform QA & testing prior to site launch.
Who you are
- Strong sense of urgency, accountability, self-motivation, and drive. Ability to work independently with a sense of ownership for quality of work as well as drive cross-functional partners a team towards deadlines and success.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail is a must.
- Experience calendaring with software, web-based tools, and regular reporting (Outlook, Smartsheet, Excel, etc).
- Understanding of retail, marketing, merchandising, and ecommerce vernacular.
- Basic understanding of information hierarchy and appreciation for data hygiene will invariably contribute to success in this role.
- Interest in web production, release processes, and website tools and technologies.
- Experience with any of the following are a plus: apparel, consumer goods, maintaining a large product catalog database, product/sample management.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs