About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
Photo Production Manager – Talent Affairs will oversee thefinancial and compliance aspect of production and for the Old Navy photostudio. This motivated individual will developand implement departmental policies and procedures to optimize photo operationsfor the Brand. This cross functionalpartner will lead the budget and actualization efforts for the photostudio.
What you'll do
- This manager will oversee budget projections, reporting andactualization by set for the photo studio.
- Process all invoices and apply payroll where necessary
- Adherence to both legal and financial compliance.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Works well under pressure
- Oversee equipment depreciation value
- Has a strong understanding of industry standards and adheresto all legal and financial compliance.
- Strong knowledge of freelance talent booking, rates and mayrepresent the brand with outside vendors.
- Build short- and long-term strategy plans to drive operationalefficiency and production.
- Has art buying experience and upfront negotiation skills tosecure outside talent.
- Team player and works cross functionally (finance, Studiomanager, etc).
- Build monthly forecasts, reconcile and manage budgets. Provide reporting up to VP and Financepartners.
- Oversee preparation of purchase orders, and review and coderelevant invoices from photo shoots.
- Supply financial recaps, analyzing trends, and evaluatesavings initiatives
- Strong understanding of rates and booking procedures offreelance talent
- Negotiating skills, understands competitive market placerates for outside talent (Glam, Styling, models, studios, etc).
- Onboard new vendors – develop best practice guidelines fortalent management
- Ensure payment terms are compliant and has strongunderstanding of California labor laws.
- Manage contracts and tracking of photos usage rights fortalent.
- Liaise with legal team on contracts and as labor lawsfluctuate.
- Facilitate regular status meeting with internal partners toprioritize and communicate production and financial planning.
Who you are
- Expert knowledge of photo production industry - Fullunderstanding of photo crew roles and responsibilities.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office includingOutlook, Excel and Sharepoint
- Proficiency with database management tools
- Working knowledge of Oracle Financial Application tools
- Productivity-focused and proven to be a quick problem solver
- Previous experience with photo studio or photo productionenvironment.
- Expert-level negotiating skills and experience with talentcontracts.
- Proven ability to analyze quantitative data and solveproblems.
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with cross-functionalpartners and excelling in a team oriented work environment
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast pacedenvironment
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs