About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Lifecycle team is responsible for launching a robust, enterprise retention program that strategically communicates to the loyalty member based on various lifecycle triggers and customer segmentation to keep the individual engaged in the loyalty program. Lifecycle marketing data is rich and highly complex, managing triggers, information flow and overall loyalty and affinity to the Gap Inc brands. This team manages the various lifecycle marketing programs and interfaces with the Brand Loyalty teams to integrate these initiatives into the overall brand marketing program/commercial planning calendar. This team’s mission is to increase member CLTV by reminding individuals of the benefits of being a part of the loyalty program.
What you'll do
- Leads the strategy, development, and execution of cardholder interaction with programs, including: Early Month On Books (EMOB), lifecycle trigger events, retention, holistic program education, targeting consumers segments, etc.
- Drives integration of omnichannel strategy, working with L&P Brand Loyalty Marketing teams to gain alignment and integrate into brand objectives
- Partner with cross-functional and Brand Loyalty Marketing teams to manage program execution
- Owns select growth marketing campaigns from proof of concept to launch, partnering with Brand Loyalty and cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and flawless campaign implementation
- Partners back with L&P Brand Loyalty Marketing teams on other loyalty marketing vehicles to ensure customer continuity and alignment on brand message and customer experience
- Obtains alignment of enterprise budgets and supports analysis on appropriate brand, channel or campaign spend
- Partners with Finance and Business Analysis teams on promotional offer strategies, including business objectives, ROI, incremental volume, CLTV and identifying target audiences, communication vehicles, and appropriate timing:
- Reviews analytics and determine key insights
- Assesses program metrics and KPIs
- Develops hindsightecaps with recommendations to optimize campaigns and business performance
- Innovates and evolves loyalty program benefits, building out a roadmap and project plan/structure to test lifecycle strategies across all relevant platforms and channels to maximize customer reach and ROI – test experiential, elevated and scalable loyalty benefits
- Manages annual lifecycle budget allocation; supports associate and manager in managing open and close POs, forecasting and actualizing costs
Who you are
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, advertising, loyalty, ecommerce or related field focused on identifying opportunities to ideate and drive strategic initiatives to develop, launch, and analyze multi-channel marketing programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights, visualize data, tell a story, and influence strategic direction across the business
- Experience using logic and methods to solve difficult problems and derive effective solutions
- Ability to manage multiple detail-oriented projects and to meet deadlines
- Proven skill in leading and influencing across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., IT, International, Brands, Creative, Marketing) to drive business objectives and priorities.
- Proven strategic thinker; able to leverage large sets of data to drive insights and make decisions – knowledge of Excel, Omniture and Microstrategy are a plus
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs – advanced skills desired
- Past credit card, retail, or agency experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs