About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The role of the Visual Coordinator is tosupport the Old Navy Franchise team to drive the marketing and visual standardsacross the franchise business. This role will partner with the Marketing SeniorManager, Brand Visual Teams and central business functions (Partner SupportTeam, Planning and Merchandising functions) when required, to ensure all visualexecution supports both regional and wider business strategies:
What you'll do
This role will support driving of visualstandards across the Franchise business. As well as Market week prep andshowroom set up and Studio set up for franchise visual directives
They will support & coach franchiseMarketing and Visual teams at our partners
Supporting the improvement of marketing and visual standards across the Franchise business
Reviews and validates floor plans, window mock ups and marketing production to support franchisee in successful planning
Reviews and validates photos/videos of execution and scorecards and shares results and feedback via HQ team or direct to franchisee to improve execution
Provides coaching and guidance to maintain and develop skills of franchisee VM team. Has expert product knowledge.
- Works hands on in the showrooms, studios and on market visits when required
- Attends weekly conference calls to support all visual communications.
- Uses appropriate tools in line with brand thinking to train and develop on visual standards.
- Maintains awareness of competition and reacts appropriately through marketing and visual solutions.
- Focuses on supporting partners to improve KPI's through effective product presentation and store merchandising.
- Understands how and uses sales reports in order to explain why product movements & layout moves take place.
- Has ability to challenge and drive the in store visual proposition to maintain brand integrity while not compromising commerciality.
- Knows stores KPI's and targets, how key markets are performing to those targets & has plans in place to achieve results in all areas of influence.
Who you are
Established experience in store marketing andvisual merchandising
Can demonstrate visual merchandising anddisplay skills and has ability to train and coach others in a one to one or totrain in a group forum
Strong attention to detail with emphasis onvisual merchandising skills
Coaching and influencing and buildingrelationship skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skillsboth written and oral
Ability to prioritize work effectively andhandle multiple competing demands
Strong knowledge of a similar retailenvironment
Must be able to & willing to travelinternationally
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs