About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Senior Photo Production Manager will manage and supportthe development of all production details for Old Navy product, marketing,social, laydown and video production at our in-house studio.
What you'll do
- Develop and manage photography studio calendars.
- Lead a fast paced, highly functional production team.
- The role will also fulfill operational duties at thedirection of the Head of Studio and in collaboration with the creative team.
- Manage relationships with photographers, producers, models,photo studio, and other partners to ensure that all studio shoots areorganized, planned and efficiently executed, both on time and on budget.
- Negotiate, as appropriate competitive rates for models, hairstylist, makeup-up artists, fashion stylist, prop stylists, photographers, andstudios.
- Ensure that contracts and photo usage rights are in placefor models and outside talent.
- Drive the organization’s photo shoot preparation process andprocedures, including working with the legal department on all aspects thatrequire review.
- Drive best practices and continuously refine and optimizeexisting processes. Share results with leadership.
- Should be an excellent communicator and have the ability toalign cross functional teams and external vendors. Should also have strong artbuying experience to communicate creative vision on Old Navy’s behalf andsource correct creative talent.
- Ability to navigate various personalities and orchestrate acrew while on set.
- Professionally represent Old Navy and work closely withthird party vendors such as photographers, models, wardrobe stylists, propstylists, hair and make-up artists, digital techs, digital artists, etc.
- Ability to manage a budget and negotiate as needed.Reconcile costs for each shoot, making sure they do not exceed budget
- Stay current of new photo technologies and industry trends,as well as maintain files on talent and locations.
- Be solution oriented, anticipate and resolve issues byutilizing appropriate resources.
Who you are
- 10+ years-experience producing photo shoots in-studio forboth on-figure, laydown and video production.
- 10+ years-experience in model/talent sourcing and bookingand production relating to studio photo shoots.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a 4-year College or Universitypreferred
- Solution-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Works well under deadline pressure
- Understands photography process, product delivery and photoshoot calendars.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, rapidly changingenvironment.
- Highly organized with proficiency to handle multipleprojects at once.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs