INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
INTERMIX is seeking a forward-thinking, digitally-savvy Director of Marketing & Communications to drive campaign-level marketing and oversee the brand’s omni-channel presence. This role reports to the Senior Director of Brand Marketing and is an essential player in conveying the brand message across the right channels to the right audiences. This is a newly-created role with tremendous opportunity to impact the daily business and help write a new marketing roadmap.
What you'll do
- Develop innovative integrated marketing strategy across all channels (including in store, on email and web, on social, and via direct mail) to amplify brand strategies, drive awareness, engagement, and demand
- Support the creation and execution of a strategic long-range planning process for the organization.
- Create presentations for Quarterly Business Reviews and Weekly Marketing Campaigns
- Identify and analyze new business opportunities, outlining analytical plans, metrics, key performance indicators and risk, and helping to implement change.
- Develop business plans, models, and analysis for new projects and initiatives.
- Perform deep dive analysis and drive thoughtful, comprehensive marketing analysis and identify key trends, ROI, and drivers of all channel-level marketing campaigns and socialize performance with key stakeholders
- Provide in-depth market and competitive insight to help inform and drive the growth agenda for the brand.
- Manage projects from start to finish, including research, analysis and assessment, recommendations and implementation.
- Present research and findings to senior leadership & stakeholders.
- Manage messaging strategy by channel to maximize reach by audience
- Manage messaging strategy for discounts and promotions, in close partnership with E-commerce and Planning teams
- Serve as key liaison between marketing functions, including Creative, Social, PR & Events, Retail Marketing, Email, Digital, and CRM
- Collaborate closely with Project Management to create, implement, and adhere to timelines across print and digital assets
Who you are
- Minimum 5-7 years marketing experience in an e-commerce environment, with luxury/women’s fashion experience a plus
- Impeccable project management skills, with the ability to lead campaigns from conception to launch
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to read relevant data, draw conclusions, and provide recommended course of action
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an emphasis on excellent writing and presentation skills
- Deep familiarity with digital marketing ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications preferred and MBA a plus
- Experience in retail or consumer-facing businesses preferred.
- Creative and strategic thinker and problem-solver.
- Self-starter who thrives in ambiguous environments and adapts easily to change.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills.
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and have solid financial acumen.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills including ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to work under pressure quickly, effectively and efficiently.
- Able to collaborate effectively and build relationships across all functions and levels within the organization.
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs