About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for an exceptional Salesforce Systems Engineer to support and enhance Next Gen Contact center service (NGCC) application build on Salesforce Service Cloud and Community Cloud implemented for the US, EU, Canada and Japan markets. This individual is also responsible for support of the Salesforce Service Cloud integration to Gap Inc.’s commerce cloud API’S and implementation across all brand and markets. This individual additionally will support Clienteling and Franchise Application footprints. Finally, this individual will also be required to participate in pager duty on-call rotation, usually a week’s duration at a time.
What you'll do
- Responsible for diagnosis and troubleshoot of technical issues, including data fixes, configuration changes, user creation & deactivation requests and report regeneration
- Effectively engage with customer service agents with targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Actively communicate through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until issue is resolved
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to the Technical Lead and ensure all issues are properly logged and issues managed as prioritized.
- Support Code fixes and enhancements and participate in pager duty on-call rotation throughout the year. Adequate documentation of root cause analysis and problem resolution steps.
- Able to demonstrate technical leadership skills and take ownership of customer issues reported.
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 2+ years of experience from implementation, operations and integration of CRM platforms and Call Center technologies.
- Exposure to Salesforce Classic and Lightning framework.
- Experience with microservices, JSON, REST, Salesforce Apex coding, Salesforce Workflows/Process Builders, Apex Triggers, Lightning Development framework, Salesforce UI/Application development.
- Thorough understanding of enterprise software development processes and ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment using Agile/DevOps methodologies
- Have an ability to suggest and renovate ways to ensure speedy recovery from issues to minimize system downtime
- Demonstrated ability to be effective with minimal supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs