About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for an exceptional Salesforce Lead with fresh ideas, cutting-edge skills, and a passion for technology to lead a key Salesforce Service Cloud initiative. This position will be required to support and add additional capabilities to the Salesforce Service Cloud (SFCC) and Community Cloud implemented for the US, EU, Canada and Japan markets. This individual is also responsible for leading the Salesforce migration to Lightning and the re-implementation of Order Management UI on Service Cloud from Legacy. Additionally, this role will lead the Salesforce Service Cloud integration to Gap Inc.’s commerce cloud API’S and implementation across all brand and markets. Finally, this individual will own strong and trusting relationships with key business partners of the Next Generation Contact Center and GapTech
What you'll do
- Responsible for the Design, configuration, and administration of the SFSC Contact Center platform to ensure optimum, best-practice usage including security models, data governance
- Collaborate with System Implementation Partners and Gap Inc’s technical teams to deliver and maintain Lightning Migration from Classic and implementation of Order Management UI from Legacy to Next Gen Contact Center in Salesforce Platform.
- Partner with and influence Contact Center Business leaders to align business process with available system functionality - be an expert in upcoming versions of SFDC to provide recommendations for rollout of new features and functionality.
- You will provide direction / guidance to assigned Developers, facilitate and improve processes, and ensure delivery of top-quality products.
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, performance, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Provide a strong and innovative approach to problem solving and defining technical solutions
- Lead with influence within the immediate work group and cross functionally across the company at all levels of the organization. Demonstrate strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 8+ years of experience from implementation, operations and integration of CRM platforms and Call Center technologies.
- 5+ years’ experience in a lead/management role of SalesForce.com platform, preferably with Service Cloud, Communities and Marketing Cloud.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively as well as the business and technical communities
- Proficiency in using rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Demonstrated ability to build constructive and effective relationships across functions, different levels within the organization and across geographical locations
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs