About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Senior Operations Analyst is responsible for managing and driving resolution on technical and functional issues submitted via Voice of the Customer across all brands and markets. They will own the overall status of identifying, assessing and determining the right severity based on business impact. If it’s considered a high severity incident they will own and drive high severity incident calls that are considered business critical between L2, GapTech, the Brands and Product Management. If additional information is needed, they’ll provide steps to reproduce and any errors found in log files. The Senior Operations Analyst will also communicate the status of high severity issues across different teams and key leaders of management.
The Senior Operations Analyst will deliver key insights of technical and functional issues that negatively impacts her shopping experience to Product Management and will provide suggested work arounds or solves for issues.
What you'll do
- Identifying technical and functional issues that negatively impact the business and driving resolution.
- Provide analysis of technical issues to both GapTech and Contact Center
- Provide prioritization to GapTech of technical issues based on impact to the business/brands
- Provide guidance and recommendations to Product Management for potential solves to product issues
- Create new incidents in ServiceNow from high severity feedback received from key members of management team or OpinionLab
- Consolidate feedback and provide new examples to tickets to help development with troubleshooting.
- Identify and report any critical or reoccurring customer service or system issues to leadership
- Demonstrate professional conflict resolution and interpersonal communication skills
- Ensure effective communications – up, down and across the business
- Run and provide various reports for management
- Define processes for Mission Control and Brand Partners
Who you are
- College degree; ideally in Business, or Computer Science
- 4+ years of Call Center experience
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of OpinionLab Customer feedback tool or similar technologies
- Knowledge of call center technologies
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency through quick decisions, driving compliance, movement of resources, and real time communication to call center partners
- Strong PC skills including internet and windows-based applications
- Proven problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs