About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Senior Manager of Styling is responsible for seasonal brand styling across both print and digital channels for their division. They execute a full style-out of all photography assets per month & partner with the Director of Styling to lead & execute additional styling projects for the brand.
What you'll do
Participate in all key meetings and milestones for their division
Keep a continual pulse on current and relevant styling & market trends
Execute monthly style-outs for their division, and present to key business partners & leaders
Lead style-outs for specific vehicles (i.e. social & video), with partnership of the Director of Styling
Partner with key cross-functional business partners (Sample Management Team, Art Directors, Photo Production, Merchants, Marketers, & Visual Merchandising) to support day-to-day business objectives
Ideate and strategize on seasonal styling direction for their division, research and pull swipe to support direction
Written communication, including styling notes for photo shoot-decks
Lead freelance Stylists on day-to-day projects, as needed
Style at photo shoots, as needed
Participate in special projects, as needed
Travel as needed
Who you are
- BA or BS Preferred
- 6+ years fashion styling experience
- At least 2 years experience managing a direct report
- Retail or Brand styling experience preferred
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs