About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
What you'll do
Drive innovation with creative execution and editorial storytelling across all print and digital mediums including store windows, signage, site and emails.
Design elevated and effective brand experiences that enhance the brand and the overall customer experience.
Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, production, and photo to creatively solve issues identified functional brand partners.
Concept stories that work across in-store and digital platforms and transition them into final production-ready layouts.
Follow brand standards and actively develop graphic standards.
Provide graphic direction, mentoring & thought leadership to junior team members.
Present work to the leadership team.
Maintain absolute accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process.
Maintain and update content templates to ensure accurate and efficient design production
Who you are
- Background in graphic design and a love for typography, a must.
- Ability to be both creative and technical.
- Organized with the ability to manage numerous projects, tight turnaround times, scheduling conflicts, revisions and technical challenges effectively.
- Foresight with special projects to tailor and redefine the process as needed.
- Art and style awareness.
- Work collaboratively and independently when needed.
- Minimum educational level: BA in graphic design or related area.
- Minimum experience: 3-5 years’ experience working in advertising or design studio environment.
- Ability to sustain professional demeanor despite unscheduled work, revisions and short timetables.
- Enthusiasm for the creative and technical processes with a desire to explore, understand and use new software and other technological advancements related to our business.
- Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs