About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Looking for a self-starter who can work independently but is a great team player! The Benefits Systems Innovation Analyst is responsible for assisting with and maintaining data integrity for all Benefits enrollment information to and from external vendors. Responsible for the integrity of the benefits website, for all benefits eligible employee enrollments, PPACA regulations, State and City Mandates and year end processes. The Benefits Systems Innovation Analyst will be responsible for benefits user acceptance testing for benefit systems and HRIS.
What you'll do
- Organizational Leadership
- Integral member of the Benefits team in driving results
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity, eligibility and resolution for employees
- Strong aptitude for benefit systems and HRIS
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal/external business partners, including HR and third party vendors
- Works seamlessly with Corporate Shared Services
- Subject Matter Expert in Data Integrity:
- Manage and resolve data error reports and discrepancies that result from internal and external systems. Partner with internal and external business partners to assure data integrity and health plan compliance.
- Research and resolve benefits enrollment and deduction discrepancies
- Manage New Hire, Life Events and Employee Status Changes on benefits website
- Manage eligibility relating to FSA, City and State Mandates, PPACA and HIPAA requirements
- Benefit Projects/Assignments:
- Perform user acceptance testing for our online benefits enrollment system, which includes Open Enrollment, system enhancements and new vendor implementation
- Lead functional work related to any system updates or conversions
- Manage third party vendors as it relates to data integrity
- Responsible for resolution of employee issues
Who you are
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in corporate benefits department, third party administrator or consulting firm, experience with data interfaces from design and implementation to error identification and resolution
- Proven experience in HRIS conversions to an HR cloud based system. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience a must.
- Experience in large companies employing significant numbers of exempt and non-exempt employees
- Experience working with external vendors who provide co-sourced or outsourced benefits administration services and third party vendors
- Strong business and systems acumen, in analytical and problem solving skills; solid understanding of IT capabilities with HRIS is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Successfully navigates challenging and sensitive situations requiring supportive change management and communications
- Ability to work through details while maintaining the big picture
- Someone who can think independently and problem solve on their own
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs