About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Sr. Director of Operations is responsible for strategically managing our project pipeline and leading the development of more streamlined workflows for the Old Navy Marketing department. Collaborating closely with Marketing leadership, the Sr. Director of Operations defines, implements and evolves process and tools to ensure that Marketing, Creative and Production teams are working efficiently and effectively cross-functionally, from concept to delivery for site, email, retail, social and digital marketing. The Sr. Director is an agent of changes that provides clear vision and communication.
What you'll do
- Lead team responsible for asset management, photo studio, digital production and delivery, print production, project management, and associated tools and platforms
- Adapt to an ever-evolving, priority-shifting environment with tight deadlines
- Stand up newly formed brand digital photo studio
- Maintain a long term operating plan: marketing roadmap prioritized by traffic and revenue drivers with major milestone schedule and capacity scope for resource planning
- Implement and optimize a quarterly review for resource review and negotiation
- Prioritize simplifying and operationalizing all tools
- Facilitate master scheduling across Marketing and the entire organization
Who you are
- Passionate about streamlining processes and improving the way things work
- Diplomatic conflict resolver
- Unparalleled analytical skills with the ability to promptly establish priorities and communicate expectations
- Unflappable, with the ability to bring a sense of calm assurance to high-energy interactions
- Unwavering sense of humor and positive attitude
- Minimum 15 years of hands-on management of functions that included: asset management, photo studio, digital production and delivery, print production, project management, and associated tools/platforms, preferably in retail
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs