About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
We are seeking a Senior Analyst with an understanding of and interest in global banking and operations and financial markets. This individual will focus on creating, refining, and improving global cash management best practices. Responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, domestic cash management and banking operations as well as a heavy emphasis on cash flow forecasting and global treasury operations. This role has a unique and broad view into the company’s global operations, providing extensive hands on experiences and the expectation for immediate impact. An ideal candidate will have a breadth of corporate treasury experience including cash management, cash forecasting, liquidity management, investment management, capital markets, and a strong aptitude for building automation and designing treasury system solutions. The ability to work cross-functionally and the desire for increased treasury exposure are also critical.
What you'll do
- Leads monthly, quarterly and annual direct cash flow modeling/forecasting.
- Strives for improved accuracy and continuing process refinements.
- Supports treasury technology initiatives and banking activities.
- Responsible for monitoring company-wide cash levels daily. Analyzes company cash flows and supports ensuring global entities have sufficient liquidity.
- Ensure treasury activities are in compliance with treasury policies, accounting guidelines, governance policies and internal controls.
- Support daily operations, including counterparty analysis, intercompany loan activity, FX operations, Letters of Credit, and global banking projects
- Support investment strategy development and execution for short-term portfolio
- Support communications and presentations to company’s banks and rating agencies
- Support the development of a new Old Navy treasury processes with a focus on:
- Developing cash flow forecasting processes
Who you are
- Minimum of 5+ years work experience in finance or finance related field with a medium to large corporation or a commercial and/or investment banking firm.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting required. MBA or CFA a plus.
- Understanding of and interest in financial markets; solid grasp of accounting concepts
- Strong experience with a Treasury Management Workstation / Kyriba
- Strong technical understanding of global cash management and banking products.
- Proactive problem-solving skills including the ability to define possible solutions, foresee issues and provide proactive solutions to closure.
- Must be a team player and have clear and concise written, verbal and presentation skills. Must be able to communicate to both financial and non-financial management.
- Sets goals and objectives for areas of responsibility and determines priorities and available resources.
- Highly motivated. Possesses time management skills and is comfortable in situations where work is fast paced
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs