About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Brand Loyalty Marketing team drives the loyalty strategy within each of the Gap brands. They oversee the launch and execution of marketing initiatives that must be integrated into each brand’s commercial planning calendar and support the brand’s overall marketing objectives. They serve as the primary point of contact and are directly embedded with the brand teams to provide a seamless connection to brand stakeholders. The ideal candidate for this team must have strong communication and influencing skills, as well as the ability to drive strategic initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams.
What you'll do
- Develops omnichannel and channel specific loyalty marketing strategies to drive loyalty engagement metrics and deliver against brand objectives in partnership with a Brand Loyalty Director
- Develops creative briefs and oversees development of loyalty marketing assets across multiple platforms within respective brand; maintains oversight to ensure creative is on-strategy and on-brand, partnering with cross-functional teams and brand stakeholders to ensure seamless execution
- Represents loyalty in meetings and cross-functional alignments, partnering with key brand teams to ensure cohesive strategy and execution for loyalty integration across channels
- Partners closely with Store Engagement team to support acquisition strategies and marketing material creation
- Analyzes and interprets financial data to inform hindsight, in-season traction and strategy in partnership with Business Analysis team:
- Conducts weekly, quarterly and annual reporting, tracking campaign program performance and progress by brand, channel, and spend to optimize and increase response
- Visualizes data and builds stories to report campaign and program results
- Partners with appropriate L&P team members to report and communicate results to stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Innovates on offer strategies and creates a project plan/structure for test initiatives by reviewing ROI, target audiences, communication vehicles, and appropriate timing in partnership with L&P Finance and Business Analysis teams
- Aligns with key business partners throughout organization on L&P program goals and initiatives; drives for collaboration, integration and shared accountability
- Manages budgeting, open and close POs, forecasting and actualizing costs
- Manages offer strategy with brands and banking partner
- Helps team members build partnerships and navigate through L&P organization
Who you are
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in traditional CRM or direct marketing (email, credit card, or loyalty marketing)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights from data and develop a story
- Experience using logic and methods to solve difficult problems and derive effective solutions
- Ability to organize and manage multiple detail-oriented projects and to meet deadlines
- Proven skill in leading and working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., IT, International, Brands, Creative, etc.) in support of specific business priorities
- Strategic thinker with the ability to leverage large data sets to make data-driven decisions; experience with Excel is a plus
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Google Docs
- Past credit card, retail, or agency experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs