About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
What you'll do
- Manages content execution for experiential and non-seasonal brand content including but not limited to:
- Seasonal events and partnership activations
- Store Operations/Operational messaging programs
- Omni services
- Brand Purpose, both employee-facing and customer-facing
- Fleet-wide initiatives
- Experiential marketing elements
- Creates inspiring marketing briefs that combine a customer-first mindset with a focus on business priorities and best-in-class experience, leveraging key inputs from across the department and the brand-at-large, to deliver a compelling, elevated omni-experience
- Supports Manager as the representative and champion for Experience across multiple functions (Creative, Visual, Store Design, Store Ops, Production), facilitating definition and conceptualization of “never-been-done-before” initiatives that come to life flawlessly
- Participates in in-season kick-off, creative reviews, final layout reviews, and mechanicals approval, partnering with internal teams to lead creative development that delivers on objectives within budget
- Leverages relevant hindsight's, competitive research and store visits, maintaining a deep understanding of non-seasonal and experiential marketing effectiveness and driving for action in light of learnings
- Supports Manager in ensuring Marketing materials are produced and posted in mock store for leadership walk-throughs
- Knows the customer experience end-to-end, bringing an understanding of the market and competitive trends to all campaigns
Who you are
- 2-3 years of experience in consumer marketing; content marketing experience required
- Store specific experience strongly preferred
- Proven ability to translate business priorities into compelling marketing messages; a natural storyteller
- Strategic, data-driven, global thinker with a customer focused mindset
- Strong ability to prioritize on the go
- Team player with top notch people skills who can foster dynamic relationships with other cross functional teams, including but not limited to: Store Design, Store Ops, Production, Creative, Styling & Photo Production, Visual Merchandising
- High energy level and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changeable environment, comfortable with ambiguity
- Laser focused on results both at an individual level and for the team at large
- Self-starter with an innate sense of curiosity and eagerness to test and learn
- Experience in fashion and retail strongly preferred
- BA/BS required
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs