About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
You will be joining a global team reporting to the Director of Cloud SecOps and will be key to enabling security self-sufficiency across our DevOps organization by helping design, deploy, and operate solutions that strengthen our security capabilities.
• Use your strong programming and scripting skills to build in automation to our security toolkit and practices
• Work closely with DevOps and Cloud migration teams to integrate native and 3rd party cloud security capabilities into their development practices
• Write and review scripts, templates, interfaces and utility applications to continuously improve functionality
• Design and implement Cloud service provider native or 3rd party solutions as part of security by design
• Work with our global teams to automate security operations tasks
Who you are
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in MIS, Computer Science with 2+ years of relevant experience
• Demonstrated scripting ability include Python, Ruby, Java, RestAPI
• Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with a variety of technical teams and positions
• Experience with cloud automation tools such as Terraform, Kubernetes, ARM, AMI
• Experience with security toolchains embedded into CI/CD pipelines Jenkins, Artifactory, GitHub.
• Experience with infrastructure as code through automation platforms such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
• Experience with securing IAAS, PAAS, hybrid, and multi-clouds a plus.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs