About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
What you'll do
You are an integral member of the cross functional team driving day to day operations to support product coming to life.
You are working with product every day by managing current, past, and future assortments.
You are someone who can pull together trend and competitive analysis to impact assortment decisions
Self-starters will thrive by prioritizing their own workloads to meet deadlines and finding efficiencies.
You will participate in regular competitive shopping to keep a pulse on shopping in stores and online
You help maintain accurate reports and tools, as needed by the merchant team.
You will Keep samples organized and up to date for use in merchant presentations, visual set-ups, and seasonal marketing.
You will complete other additional seasonal projects for merchants.
Who you are
- Strong ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a pro-active approach to responsibilities.
- Strong organizational and planning skills to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities.
- Proficient skills in Excel and Outlook with an aptitude for learning new programs.
- Demonstrates strong ability to be financially responsible and understands financial implications of mistakes.
- Strong communication and relationship/team skills.
- 2 year degree, 4 year degree preferred.
- Retail experience preferred
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs