About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to EVP of Digital and Loyalty and Payments.
What you'll do
- Duties include scheduling meetings, managing multiple calendars (complex at times), planning travel, submitting expense reports/managing expenses, revising documents, etc.
- Coordinate meetings and agendas; assist with room set up, technology needs, presentations and meeting materials.
- Support team with budget, new vendor set up and processing invoices for payment, supply ordering, office moves, new employee set up and departing employee off-boarding
- Maintain inventory of computer equipment and office supplies, purchase as necessary
- Perform general office duties (e.g. copying, scanning, printing, filing, etc.)
- Maintain up to date organization charts
- Independent, proactive judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize workload to ensure smooth processes of daily operations
- Work as part of a collaborative team
Who you are
- 3-5 years previous administrative assistant experience
Strong organization skills and attention to detail, proactive
Excellent problem solving skills; ability to troubleshoot and drive issues to resolution and follow up as needed; ability to anticipate needs of the executive and the teams – act as a resource.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to establish and build partnerships with all levels of management and business partners within and outside of division
Ability to think and act independently with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
Build strong partnerships with all Gap Inc. administrative assistants
Strong computer skills, with proficiency in MS Office
Special projects as needed
BA or AA degree or equivalent preferred
Experience with Oracle, Intercall/LiveMeeting, Visio, Vidyo, Box, Google documents preferred
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs