We believe that being fit and active makes life richer and bigger than it could possibly be otherwise. And we’re always looking for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
Collaboration is a real thing here — because we know that individually we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable. Athleta is a certified B Corporation, which means that we put people and planet right up there with profit, and we’re committed to using business as a force for good.
About the role
Athleta’s Company Planning Senior Analyst will be responsible for supporting the brand’s planning and forecasting processes for the Online channel. You will work collaboratively with business partners across the organization in Inventory Management, Marketing, and Ecommerce to drive decisions aimed at maximizing sales and profitability. This role will provide high exposure across the brand and Gap Inc. and will play a critical role in building a financial plan that allows Athleta to accelerate our growth.
What you'll do
- Recap and analyze business results versus budget, forecast and history on a daily/monthly/quarterly and ad-hoc basis
- Own sales and margin forecasting (including direct demand, shipping, and returns) for Athleta Online.
- Develop tops-down daily, weekly, and monthly sales projections to support the monthly corporate forecast and to inform cross-functional business partners. Clearly articulate the strategies behind the forecast as well as identify risk and opportunities.
- Lead the Online annual budget process. Partner with Ecommerce team, Inventory Planning, Marketing, and Finance teams to assess and communicate the impact of strategic initiatives during pre-season milestones.
- Develop ad hoc financial models and analysis that clearly quantify the cost / benefit of new business initiatives. Initiate analyses to solve problems, create alternatives, and provide recommendations to leadership based on quantitative and objective analysis.
- Cultivate a positive, collaborative, creative, results-oriented work environment. Commitment to our brand values and our mission “to ignite a community of active, healthy, confident women and girls who empower each other to realize their limitless potential”.
Who you are
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs