About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
Job Create bottoms up financial sales and inventory plans for the Old Navy Canada Girls Division on a quarterly basis. Determine the assortments, quantities, and flow timings to support the plans. Manage in season businesses by reporting out the past performances on a weekly basis. Determine promotional activity to maximize retail, margin, and unit sales. Manage and execute markdown activity. Reforecast all sales and inventory metrics on a monthly basis, given the current trend and inventory position.
Who you are
Education: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business or a related field and 2 years of experience in job offered, retail, or a related occupation.
Experience and/or education must include:
1. Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft office softwares (Especially Excel for reporting, analysis and forecasting, understanding of Excel formulas, and Pivot tables to manipulate data);
2. Proficiency in basic retail math required and performing analyses and presenting results;
3. Analyzing sales and profitability metrics;
4. Performing financial, sales, and inventory analysis; and
5. Identifying inefficient processes or underperforming areas to find solutions
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs