About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Sr. Associate Visual Merchandiser is responsible for supporting the creation and execution of global directives to achieve compelling visual presentations in store. They execute the full-scale presentations of all product that has been developed through the line adoption process. Sr. Associates participate in all key product milestones for their division
What you'll do
- Keep a continual pulse on current and relevant market and visual merchandising trends
- Manage the in-season sample process for mock store studio setup
- Support store set process—including visual merchandising, styling/outfitting and displays, and presenting to cross-functional partners
- Written communication—including monthly style guides, test and event communication
- Work with key cross-functional business partners (Design, Merchandising, Marketing, Field Visual and Stores) to support business objectives
- Actively support the line adoption process with Design and Merchants to determine appropriate assortment levels across the fleet
- Partner with peers to develop and share best practices in systems, processes, etc.
- Participate in Special Projects as needed
- Travel as needed.
Who you are
- 2 years Retail Apparel experience
- Retail store background/experience preferred
- Visual Merchandising or Display experience a plus
- Problem solver who is familiar with developing creative solutions
- Organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills required – Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- BA or BS Preferred
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs