About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Loyalty Business Analysis team sits within the Loyalty Strategy team, serving as a shared resource across the Loyalty & Payments team, supporting loyalty strategy by assessing weekly performance, analyzing campaign performance, portfolio trending, forecasting efforts, and gleaning customer level insights to support deeper segmentation opportunities.
What you'll do
- Leverages data and reporting available in internal BI tools and from credit/loyalty vendors to support and measure L&P strategy and organizational initiatives
- Creates weekly, monthly, and quarterly loyalty performance recaps for Loyalty & Payments team’s to share with their brand and cross-functional partners
- Partners with Finance and L&P teams to measure campaign performance; including ROI, incremental volume, impact to CLTV, and new customer acquisition
- Develops hindsight’secaps with recommendations for future L&P campaigns
- Proactively monitors portfolio and identifies trends by brand and channel, down to the district and store level, and surfaces findings to relevant L&P groups
- Identifies customer level-insights to help define loyalty tiering and drive deeper segmentation
- Regularly partners with Customer Data & Analytics team to identify testing strategies, including the definition of test and control groups and KPI’s for on-going L&P initiatives
- Works with L&P Brand and Finance teams on weekly, monthly, seasonal, and yearly forecasting efforts
- Identifies reporting and data gaps and opportunities for improvement, and works with Customer Data & Analytics team to productize data for L&P consumption
Who you are
- 4+ years of relevant work experience inmarketing, advertising, loyalty, ecommerce or related field analyzingmulti-channel marketing programs or supporting detailed forecasting
- Experience with customer segmentation orgleaning insights and making recommendations based off customer level data andperformance
- Ability to succeed in a rapidly growingbusiness environment with competing priorities by organizing andself-prioritizing work
- Strong written and verbal communication skillswith the ability to glean insights, visualize data,tell a story, and influence strategic direction across the business.
- Experience using logic and methods to solvedifficult problems and derive effective solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple detail-orientedprojects and to meet deadlines
- Strong financial acumen and analytical rigorwith advanced knowledge of Excel
- Past credit card, retail, or agency experiencepreferred but not required.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs