About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Email/Chat Manager is responsible for leading a team of Email/Chat Supervisors to provide exceptional customer service. The Manager role requires the delivery of results through creative problem solving, effective decision quality, cross site and cross department collaboration, a strong customer focus, organized planning, and the development of leaders who are engaged in the company’s success.
What you'll do:
What you'll do
- Provide management of the daily operations of the Customer Contact Center function.
- Meet or exceed Contact Center goals for key performance indicators including, but not limited to, service level objectives, quality ratings, financial performance, attritionetention, efficiency.
- Ensure delivery of exceptional customer experiences across email, chat and phone interactions.
- Work collaboratively across departments and locations to support the business.
- Demonstrate technical and functional knowledge of contact center procedures and applications.
- Develop, coach and motivate Email/Chat Supervisors.
- Partner with Operations and Human Resources on staffing, scheduling, and employee issues.
- Demonstrate positive change management leadership; introduce, manage, and reinforce change in a rapidly changing environment, supporting employees through initiatives and business process updates.
- Other projects as assigned.
Who you are
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs