About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
GapTech InfoSec is looking to hire a Security Engineer (SSO) to lead its Access Management Program. The SSO Engineer will be joining the Identity and Access Management group and will design, develop, implement, support and build adoption for the Access Management program. This position provides a great opportunity for a mid-level engineer to be part of a team of experienced engineers in a fast paced, dynamic environment and hone their skills in one of the hottest areas within Information Security.
What you'll do
- Understand existing authentication and federation ecosystems
- Design Access Management solutions for ongoing business requirements and be hands-on to drive the implementation process.
- Work closely with Architects, Application owners, Product managers to drive SSO-enablement of applications
- Deliver SSO Federation (SAML/OAuth/OpenID-Connect) solutions for internal applications and externally-hosted SaaS applications
- Work with vendors and third parties to evaluate new products, features and solutions
- Work with App teams to assist with delivery of fine-grained authorizations
- Lead meetings with internal stakeholders across IT and the business
- Work closely with IAM, Network, Data Protection and Product Security team members to ensure the best solution is delivered in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain SSO artifacts (strategy, decisions, solution design, etc.)
- Continuously assess current environment and make necessary improvements to align with future state architecture.
Who you are
- Experience in PingFederate, TAM or similar SSO products
- Experience with integrating using Kerberos, OAuth, OpenID Connect
- Experience in Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) – soft/hard token solutions, OTP, PKI/Certificates, Web Servers (Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss, IIS)
- Experience working on large, cross functional, globally distributed and complex projects
- Ability to deliver results, requiring minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively to team members
- Ability to multi task, change focus based on prioritization, work in a high-pressure, fast-moving environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to influence the strategy in the SSO and Access Management space by consistently comparing current processes with regulatory requirements and current industry best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent
- Security certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, etc. preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Security
- 5+ years’ experience in managing Single Sign-On (SSO) environments, SSO Federation (SAML) both as an IDP and SP
- 5+ years of development skills (.NET, Java, Web services, scripting)
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs