We’re hiring for the holidays!
Join our team and enjoy a 50% discount at our family of brands.* Apply below and attend our hiring event. Holiday Hiring Day: Saturday, Oct. 5, from 10 AM – 2 PM happening at all Gap, Gap Factory, Banana Republic, Banana Republic Factory, Old Navy, Old Navy Outlet, Athleta and Janie and Jack stores in the United States.
*Applicable to regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% at Athleta.
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
What you'll do
- Communicate through phone, email, text and in-person potential applicants providing information about open positions, shifts, departments and duties utilizing hiring programs to “mine” for potential candidates and applicants
- Ensure the candidate has a positive application/interview experience by utilizing your great customer facing skills including but not limited to; Urgency, Honesty, and Accuracy
- Facilitate screenings and interviews (individual, group, job fairs) providing feedback to hiring managers to assist in decision making through a timebound accountability of standards, assessing, planning and driving results across multiple departments and shifts
- Accurate data entry into applicant tracking systems, HRIS databases, background check and I9 systems
- Ensure a superior customer experience that fully supports the brand image and service level agreements
- Identify opportunities to improve practices, mitigate risk, optimize technology and present recommendations to supervisor
- Ensure effective communications; up, down and across the business
- Assist with: New Employee Orientation, Employment Eligibility, Safety Training and more; documentation, reports, spreadsheets, preparation, etc.
Who you are
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs