About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Senior Manager, Field L&D is responsible for the creation and execution of field programs for Gap and Banana Republic brands across North America. They partner within the Talent function, with HR Business Partners, Brand Operations, and business leaders to design programs and experiences that develop key capabilities and a sustainable pipeline across the field organizations, while also building the required capabilities to support brand strategies and business needs.
What you'll do
- Design and deliver innovative, simple, and effective field learning solutions
- Create and/or customize learning curriculum and collateral to build leadership and functional skills and competencies for the field
- Execute the implementation, communication, and sustainability plan for Field L&D programs
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with business leaders and key stakeholders
- Partner with subject matter experts (SMEs) to ensure learning content, experiences, and materials reflect the audience learning needs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of field curriculum and training offerings and adjust as needed
Who you are
Has created and successfully managed the design and delivery of learning solutions
Can operate in a highly dynamic, matrixed environment with multiple competing priorities
Understands and uses relationships to drive effective collaboration with peers and stakeholders
Proven ability to facilitate small and large training sessions (live and remotely) and experience with various learning technologies
Demonstrated curiosity and ability to deliver with speed, quality, and continuous iteration to drive innovation
Consistently leads and models a Growth Mindset
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs