About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for a Customer Support FraudSpecialist to field inbound calls from internal and external customers. In thisrole, you’ll manage order reviews, customer issues and de-escalate customers.This position requires placing outbound calls to customers for verification ofbilling information. You will become an expert on brand policies and proceduresin order to provide accurate information to both internal and externalcustomers.
What you'll do
- Ability to research and resolve (clear, cancel, customer/bank follow-up) orders utilizing fraud tools.
- Make outbound and receive inbound customer phone calls to limit fraud. Resolve customer issues while following the department guidelines for verification.
- Resolve orders that are held for fraud checks utilizing the fraud tools while maintaining department goal set for chargebacks.
- Be comfortable working in a PC environment using an order entry system for order review, fraud review and order entry, and an email system for email management.
- Consistently and successfully deescalate customer issues while remaining empathetic in tone and demeanor; Act as a customer advocate by researching and resolving complex customer concerns in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Ability to effectively communicate with banks and credit card companies and consistently maintain a high level of accuracy in noting customers’ orders and correspondence via email.
- This position will also help the customer service team take phone calls during periods of high call volume.
Who you are
High school diploma or GED
1-3 years of experience in Customer Serviceand Contact Center Operations; 1 year of experience with credit card serviceand banks
Capability of working in a fast pacedenvironment, multi-tasking, and showing a genuine interest in satisfying thecustomer, while meeting our service performance standards.
Excellent analytical, oral and writtencommunication skills with Professional telephone voice and phone etiquette.
Intermediate Order Management Systemunderstanding and skills.
Provide outstanding customer service bydemonstrated abilities in managing escalated customer issues with limitedassistance.
PC skills: Microsoft Office—Word, Excel,Outlook, internet or other software/database skills.
*Background checks will be conducted upon offers*
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs